Note: This time of year is always very busy for me. Last year, I hadn't really started blogging yet, so I was able to keep myself above the craziness. This year, I am. My blog is slightly inactive due to the holiday craze. Hopefully will return to the regular posting after the new year. :)

-Bri

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (3)



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome people over at The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's theme is:
Top Ten Books That Are On The Top Of My TBR List For Fall



10. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

I've heard a lot of really good things about this book, both from bloggers and authors, and I'm pretty excited for it. I want to read this one, but not nearly as much as the rest of the list.







9. Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey 

The idea of zombie romance seems highly creepy to me, but bringing the dead back sounds a lot more bearable. I know some people have read this and they've liked it, so it seems like it's not going to be a flop.







 8. Wintertown by Stephen Emond 

One of my closest bookish friends really liked this one. Not to mention, this just sounds awesome to me. Seems like a realistic sort of book that I can get into.








7. Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay

This. Sounds. Beyond. Awesome.









6. Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday

This one just sounds really interesting. I don't always read mysteries, but I'm looking forward to getting my hands on a copy of this one.








5. Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon

Love all of the elements that are supposed to be in this book, including folklore. Sounds awesome and a lot of people rave over it.








4. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

So much love for this book everywhere. It's supposed to be amazing. And it sounds  crazy awesome.








3. Fateful by Claudia Gray

Titanic and werewolves? How does a book get cooler or more unique than that?









2. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

I'm sure that most everyone will have this on their list. It just sounds so good.









1. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

Please excuse me while I go fangirl.

But, seriously. I want to read this. I want to read this so much.








What books are you looking forward to this Fall?









1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi Brielle. I just wanted to say not to count out The Scorpio Races yet. I'm reading an ARC right now and it's AWESOME. It may be the best book of 2011. Yes I said it.

Also, I was pretty disappointed by the Carrier of the mark. Granted it was an ARC, but it was still a huge let down for me. I hope the final edit is a lot better.

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! If you liked the post(or have any questions), then leave a comment! Thanks! :)

--Brielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...