Note: This time of year is always very busy for me. Last year, I hadn't really started blogging yet, so I was able to keep myself above the craziness. This year, I am. My blog is slightly inactive due to the holiday craze. Hopefully will return to the regular posting after the new year. :)

-Bri

Sunday, August 14, 2011

IMM (17)


 In my Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.


This week I received:

Bought:
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (Goodreads - Amazon)

Won:
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake (Goodreads - Amazon)

Thanks to Kelley from Reading with Martinis


What did you guys get in your mailbox this week? 








5 comments:

Unknown said...

Miss Peregrine is an awesome book, hope you enjoy it! :D

ComaCalm's IMM

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

I haven't read either of those, but I've heard they're good ! I hope you enjoy all you got!

Here's my IMM!

Grace Fonseca said...

Didn't even know their were arcs of Anna in Blood. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog. New follower.

Unknown said...

I've heard mixed reviews on Anna Dressed In Blood, but I still really want to read it! The cover looks scary xD

Great books!

lisa
www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

Sash and Em said...

Jealous of Anna Dressed in Blood! Hope you like it!

Check out Sash's IMM!
Also check out our GREAT giveaways!

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! If you liked the post(or have any questions), then leave a comment! Thanks! :)

--Brielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...