Note: This time of year is always very busy for me. Last year, I hadn't really started blogging yet, so I was able to keep myself above the craziness. This year, I am. My blog is slightly inactive due to the holiday craze. Hopefully will return to the regular posting after the new year. :)

-Bri

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Crushing on covers!

Recently, I've seen some really awesome new covers! I thought that I'd just make a simple post, showing off some of my favorite covers.




So, those are just some of my favorite covers. There are tons more, but I got tired of picniking. Haha.
What are your favorite covers?





2 comments:

Megan said...

I like...
Falling Under
The Girl in the Steel Corset
Awaken
If I Die
Tempest
Timeless
Haunting Violet
Possession

I love all of them. They're gorgeous. :)

-Megan
http://watchwizardwrite.blogspot.com/

Julia :) said...

The covers I'm loving right now are Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver, Dark Water by Laura McNeal, Unearthly by Cynthia Hand, and Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma. :)

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! If you liked the post(or have any questions), then leave a comment! Thanks! :)

--Brielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...