Note: This time of year is always very busy for me. Last year, I hadn't really started blogging yet, so I was able to keep myself above the craziness. This year, I am. My blog is slightly inactive due to the holiday craze. Hopefully will return to the regular posting after the new year. :)

-Bri

Sunday, July 24, 2011

IMM (15)


 In my Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.

So, I totally can't find my camera. Sorry, guys. I'll just do cover images.


This week I got:

Received:

Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton (Amazon - Goodreads)

Thanks to Momo! :)

So, what'd you get in your mailbox? Leave a comment!







3 comments:

alovelywriterxo said...

-Oooh! Angelfire! I've been wanting to read that book since it came out! It looks really interesting and has gotten great reviews! I hope you enjoy it. :)

Here's my mailbox this week: http://happilyneverending.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-4rd.html

Happy Reading.♥

Cait said...

I really wanna give Angelfire a go! Looking forward to your review of it =]

The Cait Files

Momo (Books Over Boys) said...

YAYAYAY! I'm glad it got there safely! Happy a great Sunday and happy reading!

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! If you liked the post(or have any questions), then leave a comment! Thanks! :)

--Brielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...