Note: This time of year is always very busy for me. Last year, I hadn't really started blogging yet, so I was able to keep myself above the craziness. This year, I am. My blog is slightly inactive due to the holiday craze. Hopefully will return to the regular posting after the new year. :)

-Bri

Sunday, July 10, 2011

IMM (13)


 In my Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.

   So, since I haven't posted an IMM for 3 weeks (Is that right?), I decided it would be fair to sort of...make myself remember next time. Considering that I am socially awkward, I figured doing a vlog would suffice.
    Something I did not count on was how awkward I actually am, how loud my bathroom can be, and how many weird hand gestures I make. I am weird. I make some weird faces. I ramble about books.
    So, I'm warning you. Also, the audio is fantastic, thanks to the vent that I was sitting under. Thanks, vent, for making my video sound stupid. Also, my pipes randomly make sounds, as well. Thank you, too, pipes. Couldn't let the vent steal your thunder, could you?
    I'm going to stop talking to inanimate objects and just get on with the post.






Don't lie. You're jealous of my pose.


Stuff bought:
Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma
Harry Potter #1 by J.K. Rowling
Matched by Ally Condie

Stuff received:
Bumped by Megan McCafferty 
A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young

Thanks to Jenny and Tiffany! :)


So, what'd you get in your mailbox?








1 comment:

Orchid said...

Ohh, Harry Potter 1 (love it)! Imaginary Girls sounds pretty interesting (can't wait to see what you think of it). =)

Happy reading.

Orchid
The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! If you liked the post(or have any questions), then leave a comment! Thanks! :)

--Brielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...