Note: This time of year is always very busy for me. Last year, I hadn't really started blogging yet, so I was able to keep myself above the craziness. This year, I am. My blog is slightly inactive due to the holiday craze. Hopefully will return to the regular posting after the new year. :)

-Bri

Monday, April 11, 2011

Inactivity,,

Inactivity, you say? What sort of horrible thing is that(as if I don't know.)? 

(Insert explaination of inactivity here)

My expression:

 Okay, maybe I'm overreacting a little. Just a little.
Unfortunately, I may be a bit inactive for the next week or so. We'll be testing Tuesday - Friday, and since these are important tests, I might be stressed out. And that might result in my posts reading something like this...

HB;IUGDGF;HHNIJMKMJMKOIUIJKRHGN'OWRTB'RO. GGTRHBGBGBRTPIJR.
(Insert crazy laughter here.)

Therefore, I might skip a day or two. The thought of not blogging seems strange, but it might not once I've had test booklets shoved in my face and I'm trying to remember the formula for velocity.
So if I dissapear, I'm not dead. I'm probably reading or napping or trying to strangle someone. Don't worry! I'll be back soon. I promise! :)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

did you know I love your voice! Not the one you talk with but the one that comes out through your writing :) You are funny, I like funny!! Good Luck with the tests!

Brielle said...

@Kare LOL, thank you! :) Most unique compliment ever! :D I'm glad you like it, though. My real voice is probably being strangled by a southern accent. :P

--Brielle

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! If you liked the post(or have any questions), then leave a comment! Thanks! :)

--Brielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...