Note: This time of year is always very busy for me. Last year, I hadn't really started blogging yet, so I was able to keep myself above the craziness. This year, I am. My blog is slightly inactive due to the holiday craze. Hopefully will return to the regular posting after the new year. :)

-Bri

Thursday, March 31, 2011

How Awesome Bookworm came to be - TAG!

   I do remember how I came to the book blogging community. :) Boredom.

   I was on youtube because I had nothing better to do. When something popped into my head; bookshelf tour. I knew people on youtube did room tours, but did they do bookshelf tours? Apparently so.

  If you type in 'bookshelf tour' you will see something like this:
 
















  836 videos? Yeah, this was pretty common. And interesting. I watched a ton of tours and stumbled upon this video:
















  So I went to the link in the video and found a blog:
 








And through this blog, I found another:









And another:









And another:









And so on. And I realized that this looked like so much fun. So I started one. :)

And thus, Awesome Bookworm was born:









This post is to pay homage to the people that introduced me to blogging. Now, it's your turn. I'm going to tag a few specific people, but feel free to post a response! Also, please link me in the comments to your post! I'd love to see it.
You do not have to do this if you do not wish to, but it would be awesome if you did. Make sure you tell the people who led you to blogging thanks. Without them, think about all of the things you would have missed out on, all the people you would have never met, all the conversations you never would've had, and all the books you wouldn't have picked up that you ended up loving.

The people I tag:
Katie from Call Me Crazy.
Kare and Dal from Epic Booknerd.
Akasha and Lexus from Hale & Salvatore's Supernatural Must Reads.
Momo from Books Over Boys.


4 comments:

Katie (The Literary Files) said...

AWWWW!! Brielle you are the absolute sweetest!! This totally made me smile thank you so much!! I'm so glad you made a blog! The YA blogging community is so lucky to have you! You rock! <3

Brielle said...

Awh! Your comment made ME smile! :D Thank you! :)

--Brielle

Paranormal Night Owls said...

Aw! This is a GREAT blog post and the YA blogging community is totally lucky to have you, Breille. :D I agree with Katie and THANKS!

Brielle said...

All these comments are making me smile! :)

--Brielle

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! If you liked the post(or have any questions), then leave a comment! Thanks! :)

--Brielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...