Note: This time of year is always very busy for me. Last year, I hadn't really started blogging yet, so I was able to keep myself above the craziness. This year, I am. My blog is slightly inactive due to the holiday craze. Hopefully will return to the regular posting after the new year. :)

-Bri

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bangs, books, and Christmas?

   I actually got my hair cut today, so for the first time since I was five, I have bangs. The hairdresser cut my hair a bit shorter than I would've like it to be, but it's still nice. I keep having to push them away!
  Christmas is in three days, technically four, and I'm very excited! My parents cheated this year and went ahead and let me have my presents after they got them. The only present I haven't got yet are the ones my cousins got for me and I'm going insane! They got me books(and some other stuff, according to them) and I have no clue what books they got and I want to read them very badly!
  As for books, I have a lot on my wishlist. Maybe I'll get them for my birthday! It's soon, exactly three weeks after Christmas(January Fourteenth!) If you'd like to see my wishlist for books, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! If you liked the post(or have any questions), then leave a comment! Thanks! :)

--Brielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...