Note: This time of year is always very busy for me. Last year, I hadn't really started blogging yet, so I was able to keep myself above the craziness. This year, I am. My blog is slightly inactive due to the holiday craze. Hopefully will return to the regular posting after the new year. :)

-Bri

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Update: What I'm reading right now.

I know I've been MIA for a bit, but I've been sort of scrambling around recently, trying to get a lot of things done.

As you guys know, I'm doing The Great TBR Challenge, which is basically me naming something so I'll feel more like I should do it. Not that I don't love reading. I just have a lot of hobbies and I'm indecisive, so I can never pick what to do. Basically, I end up on twitter. Hah.



So, for my Challenge, here is my progress.

Books read: 2 (Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children & Darkness Becomes Her.)
Next book you plan on reading: Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Books until you finish cycle: 3
Books Bought: None!
Books won/received: City of Fallen Angels & All These Things I've Done.
Comments: A little bit sad that I'm not further in this. Will touch on that in my review for one of the books I read. But, overall, I'm okay. At least I'm reading something and making some progress.

What're you reading!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! If you liked the post(or have any questions), then leave a comment! Thanks! :)

--Brielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...