Note: This time of year is always very busy for me. Last year, I hadn't really started blogging yet, so I was able to keep myself above the craziness. This year, I am. My blog is slightly inactive due to the holiday craze. Hopefully will return to the regular posting after the new year. :)

-Bri

Saturday, October 15, 2011

BBM - Camille: Ten Sequels I Can’t Wait To Read


So, everyone. This is my friend Camille. I personally think she's hilarious, but she does use all-caps a lot, so if that bothers you, I'm sorry. She also curses once in this post, just so you all know. Don't know if that bothers any of my readers. If it does, I can assure you, we both apologize.

Now, without further ado, here's Camille!

These are the top ten sequels I can’t wait to read! I really wanna have these books, like, now.

1. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
With the way Delirium ended, I’ve been dying to get the sequel! It comes out in March of next year, I believe. IT’S TOO LONG. :(

2. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Even though I was satisfied with Divergent’s ending, I really wanna see what happens next. Hopefully we’ll get more background on the factions in the sequel!

3. Fever by Lauren DeStefano
Wither’s ending killed me. I didn’t see it coming AT ALL. Well, I did. In a way. I didn’t expect it to end as soon as it did. So, all in all, I’m dying for this book!

4. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Before I tell you the very obvious reasons why I can’t wait for this book, let me just say that this is an amazing title. It’s my favorite one out of the whole series. These titles are AWESOME. Anyway, I can’t wait for this book because I know it’ll break my heart. Cassie is a great writer, but she’ll probably end it in a cliffhanger, and someone we love will probably die. I can’t wait!

5. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Some very lucky people have already read this book and ADORED it, saying it’s Cassie’s best book. Personally, I like her TMI books better, but I cannot WAIT until I read CP because I just KNOW someone I REALLY DO NOT LIKE FOR TESSA will die. So yay! Can’t wait!


6. The Calling by Kelley Armstrong
I have an ARC of this, but I don’t wanna read it! If I read it now, I’ll have to wait a year and a half until the next one comes out. The way The Gathering ended made me wanna dive into this book ASAP.

7. Last Breath by Rachel Caine
These books also have kickass names. Just saying. I love this series! Cannot wait for this one, and the one after. Also, THERE WILL BE THREE MORE BOOKS OMG I AM SO EXCITED AND I AM FANGIRLING JUST LIKE I DID WHEN I FIRST FOUND OUT BUT I DO NOT CAREEEEE.
Uhm. *clears throat* I am very excited.

8A Million Suns by Beth Revis
The sequel to Across The Universe, and one I REALLY want to read! Also, the cover is GORGEOUS.

9. Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
The Hex Hall series is HILARIOUS and AMAZING and I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I can’t wait until this book comes out, because Demonglass ended in an awful cliffhanger.


10. Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh
Nevermore was absolutely confusing, mostly at the very end. It was still a really good book, and I can’t wait for the sequel!

So, that’s my list. What’s yours?

Great list, Camille! Leave a comment and tell us what sequel you're dying for!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol Yep, that's Camille alright! Always going crazy with her caps :D Omg I love the list! Some I haven't read (sadly) and some I'm also dying to read the sequel!!!

Megan said...

Whoa! Camille and I have like the same list! (: [She really knows her YA books. Give her a high-5 for me... she picked the best books on the block.]

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! If you liked the post(or have any questions), then leave a comment! Thanks! :)

--Brielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...