Note: This time of year is always very busy for me. Last year, I hadn't really started blogging yet, so I was able to keep myself above the craziness. This year, I am. My blog is slightly inactive due to the holiday craze. Hopefully will return to the regular posting after the new year. :)

-Bri

Monday, July 18, 2011

IMM (14)


 In my Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.

This week I got:

Received:
Looking for Alaska by John Green (Won)
New England Witch Chronicles by Chelsea Bellingeri (For Review)

Thanks to Audrey and Chelsea! :)

Also, Riley made me this awesome little bookmark. I think it's cute. :)

So, what'd you get in your mailbox?




1 comment:

alovelywriterxo said...

-That's such a cute bookmark! I love it! :D Can't wait to see your reviews!

Here's my IMM for the week: http://happilyneverending.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-4rd.html

Happy Reading.♥

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! If you liked the post(or have any questions), then leave a comment! Thanks! :)

--Brielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...