Note: This time of year is always very busy for me. Last year, I hadn't really started blogging yet, so I was able to keep myself above the craziness. This year, I am. My blog is slightly inactive due to the holiday craze. Hopefully will return to the regular posting after the new year. :)

-Bri

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bookshelf Tour

Alright, I'll admit it. I've been putting this off for a while. I put up the poll in, what, February? Oh well. I guess this is better late than never, right? Anyways, here you go.
I would like to mention that this video is pretty shaky and such. There's your warning. And there is the issue of, while my camera wasn't exactly awesome quality to start with, it was slightly better than this. Thanks, youtube. *Headdesk*








So...yeah. I told you guys I had a weird voice. And a southern accent. Which probably doesn't help the case of the weird voice. Oh well. I hope you guys liked that. Or something.
GAH. I am dying from an awkward attack. I'm not entirely sure how much I love the idea of people knowing how weird my voice is.
...I'm going to go now. Bye, guys.


3 comments:

Cait said...

I find your accent adorable

April X said...

your bookshelf with a door/book closet is so cool! I've started putting books in the shelves in my closet too except they're no where near as organized lol

Angela's Anxious Life said...

Wow that was sooooo fun! I need to do a post of my book shelf!

Angie

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! If you liked the post(or have any questions), then leave a comment! Thanks! :)

--Brielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...