Note: This time of year is always very busy for me. Last year, I hadn't really started blogging yet, so I was able to keep myself above the craziness. This year, I am. My blog is slightly inactive due to the holiday craze. Hopefully will return to the regular posting after the new year. :)

-Bri

Sunday, May 8, 2011

IMM (9)

 In my Mailbox is hosted by Kirsti over at The Story Siren.


This week I got:
Bought:
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce (Amazon - Goodreads)
Divergent by Veronica Roth (Amazon - Goodreads)

From My Penpal:

Kare from Epic Booknerd and I have been sending each other awesomesauce letters in the mail. Like, the snail-mail. It's very fun to go check the mail and see little pretties waiting on you. :) This is what I got from her this week.


The envelope says "To the girl who spits sparks. Hi! *waves*"


The Rainbow in an Envelope Kit
Manufactured by Epic BookNerd Inc.

Included:
Red Fishes
Orange Butterfly
Yellow Ducky
Green Alien (He be screaming)
Blue Penguin
Purple Cupcake

Thank you, Kare! :)


So, what'd you get in your mailbox?







3 comments:

Myranda said...

So lucky! I need to buy Divergent asap! Happy Reading!

Here is mine:

http://mbooknerd1995.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-18.html

Jules said...

What a great selection!! I really want to read Divergent! :)

Majanka said...

Looks like some nice books in your mailbox. I want to read them both, especially Divergent!

I'm a new GFC follower btw ;)
Kind regards,
Majanka
I Heart Reading

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! If you liked the post(or have any questions), then leave a comment! Thanks! :)

--Brielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...