Note: This time of year is always very busy for me. Last year, I hadn't really started blogging yet, so I was able to keep myself above the craziness. This year, I am. My blog is slightly inactive due to the holiday craze. Hopefully will return to the regular posting after the new year. :)

-Bri

Sunday, May 29, 2011

IMM (11)

 In my Mailbox is hosted by Kirsti over at The Story Siren.



This week I got:

Bought:
Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton (Amazon - Goodreads)

Received:
{Signed!} Meant to Be by Tiffany King (Amazon - Goodreads)
{Signed and Doodled!} A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford (Amazon - Goodreads)

2 Signed Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey bookmarks
2 A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford bookmarks
3 Signed A Touch Mortal stickers

Thank you Leah and Tiffany!

I asked on twitter if you guys would want to see some of the doodles in A Touch Moral and I got the answer "YES!" so, here you go:


So, what did you guys get in your mailbox?



2 comments:

Myranda said...

I love the doodles on A Touch Mortal! XD I really want to read that.

Here is my In My Mailbox

newshadeofgreen said...

Awesome! I love the doodling :). Here's my IMM! ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! If you liked the post(or have any questions), then leave a comment! Thanks! :)

--Brielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...