Note: This time of year is always very busy for me. Last year, I hadn't really started blogging yet, so I was able to keep myself above the craziness. This year, I am. My blog is slightly inactive due to the holiday craze. Hopefully will return to the regular posting after the new year. :)

-Bri

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Readathon!


Today, I plan to take a nap(because I stayed up too late...er..early.) and then read. And read A LOT! Here are some things I hope to read:




No one is allowed to yell at me for not having read these yet. I've been busy....

....and stuff.



2 comments:

Cait said...

Its okay; I've only read one of these ;) do you plan to read continuously till you finish them???

Paranormal Night Owls said...

I promise not to yell but I don't promise not to rant in a calm voice.

*Whispers, calmly.* What on earth do you do half the time? I cannot believe that you just finished devouring those novels. *dies* Well, better than never, I guess.

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! If you liked the post(or have any questions), then leave a comment! Thanks! :)

--Brielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...