Note: This time of year is always very busy for me. Last year, I hadn't really started blogging yet, so I was able to keep myself above the craziness. This year, I am. My blog is slightly inactive due to the holiday craze. Hopefully will return to the regular posting after the new year. :)

-Bri

Sunday, April 17, 2011

IMM (7)


 In my Mailbox is hosted by Kirsti over at The Story Siren.
This week I got:
 
Bought:

NOTHING
OMG, guys! Panic! I look like this egg right now:














Recieved:













Archvillian by Barry Lyga (Uncorrected Proof)

Thanks, Aine!

Also, look at this cute little tattoo she sent me! :)













~AND~














Signed Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready Bookmark
Signed Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready Bookmark
Wicked Game by Jeri Smith-Ready Card
Bad to the Bone by Jeri Smith-Ready Card
Thanks, Jen

I hope your week is filled with lots of happiness and reading! :)



4 comments:

Shaylene said...

Aw, the panicked egg is so cute! Haha.

Evie said...

The bookmarks and the tattoo totally ROCK! :) Enjoy your read!

Brielle said...

@Shaylene I thought so too. :)

--Brielle

Brielle said...

@Evie Thanks! I love them both! :)

--Brielle

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! If you liked the post(or have any questions), then leave a comment! Thanks! :)

--Brielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...