Note: This time of year is always very busy for me. Last year, I hadn't really started blogging yet, so I was able to keep myself above the craziness. This year, I am. My blog is slightly inactive due to the holiday craze. Hopefully will return to the regular posting after the new year. :)

-Bri

Sunday, January 23, 2011

10 random things about me:

I realized earlier today that, other than my profile, you guys know next to nothing about me. So I decided to do a "random things about me" post. Hope you guys enjoy!


1. I don't like chocolate ice cream.
  I can't stand the stuff at all. To me, it doesn't taste like chocolate. What exactly I think it tastes like? Well, I'm not positive. I just know it's too bitter for me.


2. I'm a girl and I despise the color pink. 
  Sure, I'm not the only one out there, but there's not many I know of. My favorite color is actually blue. Let me clarify something: I don't link pink, but I'm not a tomboy. I'm not really girly, either. I'm just me. Labels are not cool, kay?

3. I'm not fond of labels.
  I know I sort of said this in the last one, but I'm going to add it anyways. So this is what I have to say about the matter: I'm not a soup can. I wasn't made with a label, there is no one exactly like me, and I'm not polished to a perfection.

4. I listen to music you've probably never heard of.
  That includes Matt and Kim, Kate Nash, and Death Cab for Cutie. Although, you might've heard of the last one, because a few songs by that band have been on the Twilight movies. I've recently been obsessing over The Maine and Breaking Benjamin.
  Maybe I'll do a post on music in the future. xD

5. I have a sock monkey named Darby.
  Yes, this one was very random, but that's alright. Why is my sock monkey named Darby? Well, originally, I was going to name it Dobby after, you guessed it, Dobby the house elf. But I thought it would be sort of weird to name it Dobby, and I wanted it to be a girl(I'm immature, alright?) monkey.
  So I started to mess around with the spelling and came up with Dabby, which sounded odd. It eventually got changed to Darby. :D

6. I have a slight obsession with nail polish.
  It's nowhere near as big as my book obsession, but I like nail polish. I majorly suck at painting my right hand, though. My favorite colors have got to be a tie between two Nicole by OPI nail polishes, in "Positive Energy" and "Respect the World."

7. Twitter is fun.
  Yeah, I only made one yesterday, just to follow a couple of people, but everyone I've talked to on there are very nice. I feel very welcomed. *smile*

8. I'm an only child.
  Which means I'm just the slightest bit spoiled. Not rotten though.
  Of course, I know that's only going to make me sound like I'm just denying it, which in turn makes me look more rotten. I pinky-swear though. *holds up pinky.*

9. I'm silly.
  Yeah, I'm pretty sure that the whole pinky-swear thing and sock monkey thing gave that away, but it's true. The fact that I'm wearing fuzzy socks right now doesn't help a thing. *wiggles toes and giggles.*

10. I'm terrified of...a lot of stuff.
  I'm pretty sure that if you trapped me in a tiny, see through box(so that I could see what was going on) with a spider, on the edge of a very tall building with an evil clown trying to push me off this height, while making me look into a mirror, I would have a heart attack. That essentially means I'm afraid of:
Spiders
Small Spaces
Heights
Clowns
Mirrors

And that means I have these phobias(in order of list above):
Arachnephobia
Claustrophobia
Acrophobia
Coulrophobia 
Eisoptrophobia

...yeah, I'm a baby..


4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are definitely not buying the right brand of chocolate ice cream. My best friend despises the colour pink (and had to wear it at her brother's wedding). I have a stuffed hippo named Col Fitz (think: Jane Austin). You can have my brother. I hate any bugs (especially ants), smalls spaces, heights, and clowns... needless to say, being stuck in a glass elevator with a clown going up the CN Tower would be the WORST.

Brielle said...

Haha, nope. I've tried a lot of different chocolate ice cream. I've never liked any of it. Eh, what can I say? I'm a freak. :D

Liddy said...

Hahaha, I LOVE this post!
I HATE spiders too! Ewwww 0.0
Oh is kate nash the one that sang foundation...I don't know.. :)
Perhaps if you have time, would you mind checkig out my blog?
Thanks!
http://lovelylilbookworm.blogspot.com/

Riley said...

Well, you know exactly how I am about spiders. Don't diss the chocolate, man. I know who every one of the those bands, party cuz you showed a few of them too me, and partly becasue I found them. And we are both nail polish obsessed freaks:) Uh....I forgot my sock monkeys name. Oops. New name: Frab the Wondorous.

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! If you liked the post(or have any questions), then leave a comment! Thanks! :)

--Brielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...