Note: This time of year is always very busy for me. Last year, I hadn't really started blogging yet, so I was able to keep myself above the craziness. This year, I am. My blog is slightly inactive due to the holiday craze. Hopefully will return to the regular posting after the new year. :)

-Bri

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (4)



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome people over at The Broke and the Bookish.


This week's theme is:
 Top Ten Books I Read Because Of Another Blogger 


I'm not going to number these, because I couldn't in the first place. But here are ten of them.







Delirium by Lauren Oliver

Katie from Call Me Crazy brought me to this one! Loved it so much. 















Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins


Kare from Epic Booknerd got me to read this one. Not to mention, she sent me the copy I have. Thanks, Kare! :)






 .

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick


Momo from Book Over Boys talked me into this one! It was awesome.









Divergent by Veronica Roth


Among (MANY) others, Riley from Truthfully Fictional shoved pushed me into reading this one. THANK YOU SO MUCH. :)
















Bumped by Megan McCafferty


Lauren from 365 Days of Reading sold me on this one! Really interesting book.









Looking for Alaska by John Green

Other than nerdfighteria, Camille from Pieces of Camille harassed me into reading it. Yay for (friendly) harassment.







A Need so Beautiful by Suzanne Young

Kristi from the Story Siren's review got me to read this one. 









Beastly by Alex Flinn

I believe it was Zareen's review from Reach for the Books that really pushed me to read this.








Across the Universe by Beth Revis 

I can't really get all of them, but a few bloggers at a chat talked me into reading this one. Not sure which ones, though. Really sorry. 








I heart you, You haunt me by Lisa Schroeder


Katie from Call Me Crazy got me to read this one, too. 



















What books have you been talked into reading?





2 comments:

Connor Keating said...

Thank you for these recommendations and book descriptions! I was looking for downloading new e-books and I found your blog. I also found a website which offers unlimited e-books and audio books download called all you can books. i just can't wait to listen to this audiobooks:)

DforDarla said...

Love this Top 10 Tuesday! Great book recs

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! If you liked the post(or have any questions), then leave a comment! Thanks! :)

--Brielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...