Note: This time of year is always very busy for me. Last year, I hadn't really started blogging yet, so I was able to keep myself above the craziness. This year, I am. My blog is slightly inactive due to the holiday craze. Hopefully will return to the regular posting after the new year. :)

-Bri

Monday, May 23, 2011

Who am I? - Amchair BEA

Hi! My name is Brielle. Who am I? That's one question that has many, many answers.

A nerd.
A bookworm.
The Owner of a pet unicorn. :)
A person who has to be kept away from bookstores.
A lover of the stars.
A wannabe author.

Armchair BEAing at:
My couch. :)
(I really, really want this...)


4 comments:

Valia Lind said...

Ah your post is so much fun! I also must be kept away from bookstores! :-) Nice 'meeting' you! :-)

Unknown said...

I love this. I totally saw that couch looking for one for my post!! OH and hi Jim *waves*

Jennifer A said...

That couch is super awesome! I want it! :)

Cute introduction! Nice to meet you.

Jennifer of Little Shelf

Cary Cheyenne. said...

This is the cutest post, ever, Brielle! I love all the photos and the fact that you have a pet Unicorn. Unicorns rock :)

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! If you liked the post(or have any questions), then leave a comment! Thanks! :)

--Brielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...